Blood samples and samples (urine on drugs etc.): Mon-Thu 7am to 3 pm, Fri 7am to 12pm
Telephone service: Mon-Thu 7am to 5.30pm, Fri 7am to 4.30pm
- NO COLLECTION OF FINDINGS! All findings will be sent by post or electronically
- No sugar exposure test for pregnant women for the time being
- According to the recommendation of the Medical Association, please only come to us at the moment if it is a medical emergency. Of course, we will be happy to reschedule any unnecessary examinations later.
IHR LABOR 1220.
WE ANALYSE YOUR BLOOD.
One blood test laboratory (meaning a medical-chemical laboratory including microbiology) is much the same as another, you might think. This may be true as regards some of the analysis services offered, but not as regards the comprehensive quality of our services – from the personal care provided in our office to sending results of analyses out individually. We place special emphasis on making your time with us as pleasant as possible and would be pleased to welcome you soon at IHR LABOR 1220 so you can see for yourself.
Europe’s most modern laboratory technology in the heart of Kagran!
The expansion at IHR LABOR location 1220 and the installation of a state-of-the-art blood analysis facility were completed at the end of September. Information, technical data and a video of the new analysis line can be found here.
Selected photos of the opening ceremony are available at this link.
IHR LABOR 1220 PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Examinations and blood sample collection without appointment
- No long queues
- Personal consultation and care
- Analysis of more than 450 parameters
- Results out within 24 hours
(excluding special analyses)
- Choice of methods for delivery of results
(personal collection from laboratory, postal delivery, online download)
- Interpretation of results by specialist doctors
- Samples kept for one week for possible further examinations
- Payment in cash, by debit- or credit card
IHR LABOR 1220
Medical diagnostics laboratory including microbiology
Dr. Gabriele Greiner
Wagramer Straße 144, 1220 Vienna
Mon-Thurs 7am – 5:30pm, Fri 7am – 4:30pm
Blood sample collection:
Mon-Thurs 7am – 3pm, Fri 7am – 12 noon
Sperm count sample collection:
Closed on the 24th and 31st of December
All insurance funds
„Giving our patients personal consultations and tailored advice is of utmost importance to both me and my team.“
Dr. Gabriele Greiner,and Head of IHR LABOR 1220